Monday, June 11, 2012

100 Followers before 50 Pounds...

I have a secret little goal that I decided I shouldn't be so secret about hehehe. I'm (slowly) approaching the 50 pounds lost mark and I have kind of thought all along that it would be cool to have 100 blog followers by the time I hit that 50 pound milestone. It's not that I have any intention of aggressively going out and marketing myself LOL. I'm just a girl working on dropping the plus from my size. I don't have anything to market other than my willingness to keep it real and share the good, bad and sometimes downright blah of the long journey I'm on. But if you happen to peek in on my blog from time to time and haven't officially become a follower I'd love it if you'd click on that little follow button on the right. Or if you know anyone else who's on this same or similar weight loss journey who might like to read along, you can share my link with them. Maybe seeing the number creep toward 100 will push me to drop these next few pounds just a little quicker LOL! (I'm a sucker for additional motivation and accountability :) )

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with this goal! I'd be happy with about 25 followers right now. LOL When I write again, I'll be sure to give you a shout out. I don't think I read many people read me, but maybe some of them would follow you. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, there you go, I think I followed it! :) I am enjoying your blog very much...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea if I can do it on the mobile version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it!! I went to the regular view on my phone!!

      Delete
  4. ANG!! I became a follower! You might not remember me?? We were contestants together on WLB...Hello, My name is Ginny! It has been a long time and I kind of fell off the wagon (got pregnant, had a baby 6 weeks ago) hence, I am starting my whole weight loss journey over again...but the good thing? I am motivated to do it again. I was sitting here at my computer tonight and I was thinking...I wonder how Angie is doing. I always really liked you :) So I found your blog! Looks like your doing great! And your goal is awesome. Keep up the good work! Oh, and I am on MFP too! My username is ginmo333. What's yours?

    ReplyDelete